Monday, August 27, 2012

Am i right? Or am i wrong?

today was a totally tiring day. chinese teacher didn't like the proposal , tomorrow is the video taking rehearsals i guess , and i felt ouh so not prepared at all. we were suppose to act like gangsters/ahlians but in the end we turn out laughing. i just hope we won't need to stay back during Tuesdays because they are reserved for my CCA ): pray hard!

Yes , admit that i finally might be getting sick. whew... at least i don't really have to worry much. Looks like Hanisah is most likely back with us in school tomorrow , i wonder how is she.. and i mean like , really , only 3 days present during her P6 life , who the heck wouldn't be curious how she got in the school and what was her aggregate... i really missed her so much.

Yes... I'm broken up into million pieces. I think this time round having to use a glue or any other uses of super glue or sticky glue may be able to fix me back , but it will mentally hurt me inside. i can't believe ever since the June holidays , we were so fine but what happened to you? all those promises? those times that you said you'll never let me shed a single teardrop? who the heck are you kidding here? i'm not some 2 year old kid. you promised me that you had time for me during this upcoming holidays in Sept. YOU EFFING PROMISED. how can you go back on it? you know how hurt am i ? and what? wait till October? and you go all OOH OKAY. BITCH PLEASE. i'm sick and tired of trying so hard. so so hard to maintain myself.

And you still had the cheek to ask me why i cried? i don't know what i'm doing. Neither do i want it , but i don't have a choice. I can't let you hurt me any further. Thats it for the both of us. i'm never going to rewrite our story. you think about it.

anyways.. i'm sick , and i'm definitely tired of struggling through boring hist lessons. Goodnights

No comments:

Post a Comment