Saturday, August 25, 2012

I'm sick of everything

Okay look. I know nobody wishes to get sick during those exams periods or like during the specific day of the week that they don't wanna miss their favourite lessons in school...

BUT STILL D; everyone around is getting sick when they want to. So why not me ?! I wanna be sick. Get sick , and till now still unsuccessful D: WHYYYY !!!! Everyone's getting fever , sorethroat , ankle pain , headaches. Although i know getting sick is troublesome and they have to return to school someday but.. at least they have the chance to get away from the Teacher's in school am i not right? :O if feel so unfair to be the only one having fullest attendence in school like a school nerdie kid , 100% into school.. BUT NO IM NOT THAT KIND D: IM REBELLIOUS when i want to of course * smirks *

Anyways... I'm totally prepared for Band on this coming Friday because the Band Welfare Committee has almost finished planning on the Teacher's day items * wink wink * can't wait to see the faces on our two awesomeness coductors :D IPW lessons are as boring as ever. Even though our products and presentation slides are already prepared a week earlier , we still have not completed our Ferris Wheel because of Yik Aik D: but no worries , lucky we had back up plans , besides Mr Ong has already agreed to fail him for us , so we don't really need to bother much.

Gosh and tomorrow's guitar lesson... i am so screwed up. I didn't had the time to practise the strings :O so so so screwed T-T well.. all the best to me than~ I hope all of you are having a great Saturday already(: heehee none from me now... see you guys tmr than * winks *

No comments:

Post a Comment