Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Typical Tuesday

Huat Ah ! :P Today was an awesome day can! But why say Typical leh? cuz of lessons. Boring as ever , but the first period was AWESOME TTM , early in the morning first time receive good news :D Mr Ong was like " Okay i think Miss Chua is not here today. Please continue your silent reading " suddenly everyone was like YESS , HUAT AHHH , ZHONG TOTO LOL!
super epic class reaction can! Haha , but still... My class is super guailan=.= its like , important announcements , talk , cannot hear cher , cher angry , than keep quiet , a few seconds later than make noise again. irritating bodohs.

Today Band was so not happy with myself D: I couldn't play 120 beats on the metronome D: and to expect i thought i could.. disappointing T-T. shall try harder on the next practice! Not going to slack !.. And i guess what Joshua said was right , when sir is talking we are not allowed to talk.. and i want to admit , i did talk too... ): Shall take note of my actions ><. Well.. i really loved being in Band. But still , i get really angry at some of us because of the way we talk to sir like he is our best friend or someone that we know like super duper well. I just hate that ( ALOT )

Tomorrow is a Wednesday , bag is superb light #happygirl99 , for art lessons , PAINT ! :D Superb happy with my science results muahahaha ~~~~ shall work harder ! heehee , Sept Holidays are coming , i shall be going back to PCS this friday with my awesomeness 6Honesty <3 Miss them TTM ! haha , whenever i think back about our school days during our P6 Life together , it makes my eyes watery >< heehee anyways.. Long day ahead tomorrow.. gosh and i have like GEOGRAPHY D: totally ruins my mood ! Kay... Nights peeps heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment