Monday, September 17, 2012

EOY * sobs *

Hey... My Blog... haiz.. i have like so many depressing cases ): first thing first is that EOY ( End Of Year ) Examinations are just in 15 days time and counting down ... gosh i haven't even started my revision. The main reason why am i blogging after so long is because i promised myself to balance my time and blog as soon as i have the time.. well , my aim is to sleep at 11:30pm sharp so i can wake up early tomorrow for school.

Today is the 17 September 2012. A Monday , and it is oh so not in favour to my odds. Physical Education was the first two periods. And wow oh wow me. I'm surprised with an unexpected splinter after helping out with Mr Iskandar to help carrying the wooden goalposts for floorball , just 50 mins ago , my mother went to cut my skin out just to take that fcuking splinter out of my beautiful middle finger. Bleeding profusingly , but i like the feel of it.

Skipped Befrienders for a whole self study time with my babe Wei Ling but it didn't turn out well... got distracted a lot of times. Tomorrow she is dropping by my house again , and its time for seriousness. muting all cellphones and putting aside computer. I can't believe my dear Yuhan left for korea for 7 days because of family matters back in his homeland. Come to think of it , we are not going to have any contact with each other ( which makes me worry about his well being ). It was such a short notice.

Heard the airplane fly pass my house , i hope he is doing fine now.. come home soon dear.. and because of this i lose all concentration. I'm going to swear i have to pass my SA2 this semester including my hatred subjects. I'm almost done with geography notes and i left like... 8 more subjects =_= i wonder how am i going to survive this remaining week. just seriously , FML.

I think i'll stop here , wanna end on time so i can relax and wake up to reality before nightmares start hitting me hard and giving me sleepless nights once more time. Well , Jamie you bitch , stop daydreaming and start realising your surroundings already , Daydreaming time shall stop now.

TOO ALL STUDENTS INCLUDING MY BELOVED PCS JUNIORS , ALL THE BEST TO YOUR PSLE !! COME TO PRSS YA  * wink * DO WELL WORH!~~~~

XOXO ,
I Love You Blog(:

No comments:

Post a Comment