Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Best Thursday

Tattoo. ( For All Heartbroken People )

Today was the greatest September Holiday. Thursday. Had fun in band today , learnt alot of new things. I'm just glad , that i am a band member. At least there , i finally found where i belong , where music grows and you can learn more about how it works. Music is in my veins , always will be. Band made me realize how discipline i can be , make me understand how music is important. I appreciate each and every instructor for every section , thank every seniors that guided us , the biggest thanks would be to both our Sirs , Mr Eddie and Mr Ian Lum. They help us with all we can , guided us , clear all of our questions. I'm just glad , really thankful to be in the PRSS Band Family.

That song by Jordin Sparks. Tattoo. Its worth listening to even though it was released in the year 2009. A very good vocalist. One of the best i listened to. I dedicate this song to all the heartbroken people , the brave ones that don't fear love. and to my ex. I appreciate whoever started music. whoever made sounds. I thank Jesus for making music exist.

I'm happy that Clarissa is back on AuditionSEA with me again! Miss her TTM. She quited it because it was boring and ditched me for her MapleStory , but i'm glad she came back and now came back to play with me heh heh. Her skills are rusty , but i think i'll coach her like the other stiffy's i'm coaching. Literally i can't wait for the Love Party to commence. Can't believe my dad is almost reaching the Max Ring. Jealous TTM.

Tonight will be another round with Sean. I'm glad he entered my life. Endured all pain with me. Nothing can tear us apart! Forever Oppa ShinYuHan Loves Song JiYeon. Hey sweetie? I wanna thank you for being my friend , to my Boy Best Friend , to my Boy Best Friend For Life and now my guy<3 I'll treasure you thats for sure^^

Okay , i'll end here. To everyone out there , Don't pick rocks anymore , Look closer and see who is the shining crystal you have been searching for. And DEFINITELY don't throw rocks at the crystals that have been there with you all this while. Bye(: LOVE YOU PEEPS ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment